1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer E47 w/6.5' ST78 Angle Cyl question

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Fredrader, Jul 18, 2009.

1. Fredrader

Fredrader Junior Member
    from Ohio

Hi all,First post and my first plow..I bought a 46 willys CJ2A jeep and it came with a Meyer E47 w/6.5' ST78 blade..It didn't have any angle cylinders..I measured bolt hole to bolt hole where the cylinders mount and with the blade streight it measures 20" center to center..I just can't figure out which cylinders I need to buy..Anyone have any idea which ones I need?? Part number ?? Thanks in advance..Fred
  2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

An ST-78 would use the 1.5" X 10" cylinders w/ 5/8" pin holes. Fortunately they're the most commonly carried replacement cylinder on the planet so you'll have no trouble finding a set.

And welcome to the forum. :waving:
  3. Fredrader

Fredrader Junior Member
    from Ohio

Thanks very much for the quick response..I will see if I can find a set somewhere..Thanks again,Fred
  4. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

5. #1 plowtech

#1 plowtech Senior Member

I just looked on ebay and found:

snowplow_parts_warehouse on ebay has them for 79.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its an ebay store,with 100% feedback rating, give it a look. Welcome to the site!!

(Looks like they have Western items as well.)

Good luck, Plowtech.
  6. Fredrader

Fredrader Junior Member
    from Ohio

Thanks guys,I will check out the links and pick a set up..I can see this is a great site..Thanks again,Fred