1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

meyer e47 swap 93 dodge w350 to 99 w150

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by bruno_rs, Sep 18, 2009.

1. bruno_rs

bruno_rs Junior Member

hey all,

i'm wondering if i can swap the COMPLETE setup from my 93 dodge w350 (3/4 ton) to a 99 w150 (1/2 ton). i have the quick disconnect (hoop), on the 93. i know all the upper should be ok... do any of you know if the lower frame mount will be the same or will i have to buy one specific to the 99 1/2 ton. thanks looking forward to hearing from you. have a good one.

2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

3. bruno_rs

bruno_rs Junior Member

4. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Hi

You will have to get a different classic mount, if your 99 is a sport model with the plastic bumper you will have to find the sport type mount it will be required to fit around the bumper. Most everything else should work, maybe a headlamp adapter might also be required.

Good luck
    Jay