1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer E47 slow angle right.

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by conradrz, Jan 19, 2009.

1. conradrz

conradrz Junior Member

I have a meyer E47 pump and just replace both the B&C valves and solenoids also put on new pump motor, and the plow angels to the left just fine and lifts fine but the right angle when it does work is very slow, sometimes it works fine but not very often. Also when it won't go right at all if I go left for a sec and the right it will go but very slow. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I cleaned the filters and am going to remove crossover relief valve next.

2. yardatwork

yardatwork Member

Did you bleed the hydrolic lines? I had an older Meyer plow and angled just fine one way but not the other. I had air in the line and the air wouldn't let the hydrolics build up full pressure. It was a simple fix and didn't cost anything. Also check to see if you have any small amount of ice build up in your fluid which could be blocking the line.