1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer E47 Pump

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by crossboneracing, Dec 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crossboneracing

crossboneracing Senior Member

I have a used Meyer E47 pump for sale. I dont know much about these as we run all fisher stuff. I will get some pics tomorrow of it. Looking for $400? Not sure if this is high or low, just using ebay as a guide. Buyer to pay all shipping.

2. crossboneracing

Price Drop $350.

3. crossboneracing

Ok Guys here is a pic. I want this thing out of the garage. Looking for $250. I have a couple more pics. PM me and I can email or txt them to you. Thanks.

[​IMG]

4. crossboneracing

Has some wiring and switches. Worked well when removed.

5. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

That is a E47H

6. crossboneracing

Thank you for the clarification. Not sure of the difference. I dont run meyers or diamond. Need this gone pm me any offers. Thx

7. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

E47H, H means high lift. The "H" pumps have a two inch longer stroke. It was used on Diamond, MDII, EZ Plus mounts. EZ Classic uses the standard height pumps.

If you were closer I would make an offer but shipping would be too much.

8. crossboneracing

Awesome. Thank you again. Will trade for an insta act pump setup or maybe some other fisher parts.

9. crossboneracing

Sold! moderator please remove.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.