1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer E47 Pump & Touch Pad

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bdschumaker, May 4, 2011.

1. bdschumaker

bdschumaker Junior Member
    from IL

I know it the wrong time of the season, but i will offer these up for sale. I do not need to sell so if the price is not right i will wait until winter to sell. I will ship at buyers expense.
    Make Reasonable offer.

Meyer E47 Pump: Used as a backup 1-2 times this year. Worked great. Top seal seeps a little (could be due to pits on shaft) & the plow will lower after sitting and being raised for 6-8 hrs. The angle block aluminum is showing some rot, but does not effect performance. Electric Motor is only 3 years old with minimal use. Last used all coils & solenoids functioned as they should.

I also have a meyer touchpad w/ 6 prong square hookup. Works great, no issues.

The only reason for selling it that i am upgrading all equipment to newer joysticks & e58 pumps.

IMG_0042.JPG

IMG_0043.JPG

IMG_0044.JPG

2. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

How much for touch pad ?

3. bdschumaker

from IL

Make an Offer. peak season i see them going for $125-150

4. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

Thanks for getting back to me

5. banonea

banonea PlowSite Fanatic

would you take $250 for the pump and motor. also do you know what it would cost to ship to rochester mn. please email me at thebandit3@charter.net

thanks tim

6. bdschumaker

from IL

bump...bump... to the top....

7. bdschumaker

from IL

Its getting that time of the year. Are you ready?