1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

meyer e-86

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by zappalawn, Dec 18, 2007.

1. zappalawn

zappalawn Member
    from pgh

it has a socket on the the frame for the power mine broke into a million pieces today. the place i bought it is telling me its gonna be 190 to fix it because it is part of the truck side harness. my question is. is there a place that i can buy the new harness from for alot cheaper than 190?

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Did you mean an E88 pump?

What mount style do you have?...EZ Plus/MDII?..or Express mount?

I think I know what plug your speaking of but just need some clarity on exactly what you have so maybe I can give you a part #....

3. zappalawn

zappalawn Member
    from pgh

im pretty sure its a 86 but it has a tubular grill guard looking thing the plow mounts on

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

There is no such thing as an E-86...but none the less, by your deccription it sounds like you have an EZ-Classic style mount... which has two seperate wiring connections at the pump. One with three small wire's (should be a red, a green, and a black) that one is your control harness...
    The other is your battery power connections for the pump motor.. is this the one your talking about? It should be two separate cables, each with a connecting plug...is this what you need on the truck side?

5. zappalawn

zappalawn Member
    from pgh

it has one harness from the plow to the truck it is a round connector that plugs in to a bracket on the tubular mount it is almost like how some trailer harneses are ill take some pics and see if i can find the model and the mounting system

6. zappalawn

zappalawn Member
    from pgh

after a little more searching i find the part number 22487

7. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Last edited: Dec 18, 2007
  8. zappalawn

zappalawn Member
    from pgh

were is a good place to buy this iteam

thanks for the help im new to the plow game

9. zappalawn

zappalawn Member
    from pgh

are the e-88 and the e-68 close i have the 68 and cant find a parts break down to check and c if they are the same part number

10. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

E68 and 88 are the same thing....

So if you have the E68/E88 pump then you must have the EZ Xpress style plow....

11. zappalawn

zappalawn Member
    from pgh

thanks for being patient with me lot of work on no sleep thanks for the help again

12. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Glad to help zappa...:salute:

13. J_Kleve

J_Kleve Junior Member

You could try and buy a pigtail. DigiKey carries a ton of weather pac connectors. Might be able to solder on a new conntector for a couple bucks. You can view there connectors there website.