1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer E-68 Won't Dismount

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by marky-marc, Jan 2, 2011.

1. marky-marc

marky-marc Junior Member

So I had this issue where the plow wouldn't work at all, ended up being a bad MAIN solenoid. Replaced that, however, NOW I noticed that the plow won't dismount (never checked it before solenoid was replaced). EVERYTHING else works fine.

Handset is fine, but does give me the 6 blinking lights error code (purple wire on E Solenoid). I have NO power on the purple wire to the solenoid inside the case? I tried tracing the wire, but lost it somewhere. The mount/dismount switch on the back of the cover has a constant 4.2 Volts when ignition is on.....

So, when I try to dismount, the motor does NOT run...again, there is NO power on the purple wire TO the solenoid, no matter what I do?

Could it be a loose wire somewhere? A fuse? A bad meyer control module? Since I keep losing the purple wire in the harness...any ideas?

Any Ideas would be helpful,