1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer E-60H?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by brianbora1, Nov 29, 2010.

1. brianbora1

brianbora1 Member

I have a E-60H and when the left button on the joystick is pressed the plow moves right, vise versa when you hit the right it moves left! Any help would greatly be appreciated! All wires are connected at the pump correctly!
  2. JeepCoMJ

JeepCoMJ Senior Member

your rams are on the wrong side
  3. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Agreed.........................nothing opens or closes to turn left so it can't be an electrical issue. Someone must have switched the fittings/hoses at one time. Even worse case if that wasn't the case, switching them would fix the problem anyhow.
  4. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

Is this an on going problem or did it start after a repair or dissasembly ?

My first guess is somehow the rams on the plow or the connections at the pump got reversed somehow , reverse the angle hoses at the pump or at the cylinders would be the easiest repair.

5. brianbora1

brianbora1 Member

:mechanic:I will try this! What an easy fix, never thought of it! Much apprerciated!