1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer e-60

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by plowman2, Jan 15, 2004.

1. plowman2

plowman2 Member

Can anyone help me with my Brand new e-60. Went to hook up the plow last night and when I tried raising the plow it angled to the left an would not raise. Also could not get the red float light to come on the touch pad until I would disconnect the B coil wire. Pump was just put in service in December and only plowed three time with it. Any help would be greatful.:help:

2. JMR

JMR Senior Member

On a Meyer plow if the plow angles left when trying to raise the problem lyes with the B - Coil. Check for power at the B - Coil when trying to raise. (b - Coil is the one with the red wire). IF there is power at the coil, does it create magnetism?(use a screwdriver to check). If there isn't power check wiring & controller. If there is power and magnetism check B - Valve & clean or replace. Check O-rings on valve. Start with that & then repost.

3. Big John

Big John Junior Member

Last edited: Jan 15, 2004
  4. easthavenplower

easthavenplower Senior Member

sounds to me like its not pluged in all the way try that unplug it then plug back in the plug system sucks.let us know how you make out