1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer E-60 problem? Need HELP!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Rob Abner, Feb 17, 2003.

1. Rob Abner

Rob Abner Junior Member

Last night my pump started to have a problem where it would go up but then would not go down. I have checked the "A" solenoid and it is brand new on Wedsnesday. I only seem to have this problem if I hold the up button down to long, like it builds to much pressure for the down to open or something. I know the easy fix dont hold the d*** button down that long but how often does that happen.

Thanks in advance for the help.

This storm doesnt really look like its losing much momentum and I will have to run everything again tonight.
    :waving: :waving:

2. SnowLane

SnowLane Senior Member

I would make sure your operating pressure is not over 2500 p.s.i.. The relief valve is behind the "A" valve under the large cap nut. Back the adjusting screw off 1 turn and see if that helps.