1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer E-60 and 7.5 Blade For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by KaTooM12503, Mar 2, 2006.

1. KaTooM12503

KaTooM12503 Junior Member

I had just recently sold my Meyer set up, so now I have my backup equipment to sell. I have an E-60 that works perfectly, however it needs a new C valve and solenoid. The stud broke on the valve when i was switcing out solenoids, so all you really need is a 10 dollar solenoid and some soder. The pump is the single ground style with the old valve body.
    I also have a newer Meyer ST90 7.5 blade. It has a 3 spring sector and a newer cutting edge with about an inch and a quater worn down. It had the shorter a-frame on it, but i took it off and replaced it with my longer bent a-frame. There is also no pistons. I do have one piston i can give you but it is missing the seal pack.
    Bothe the pump and blade have newer paint and look great. Asking 300 for the pump and 200 for the blade. Call me at 267-242-3037 if you have any questions. My name is John..
  2. ibelee

ibelee Senior Member

Give me a call.

Might be intrested.