1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer E-47 won't angle

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by 1982_F350, Nov 14, 2010.

1. 1982_F350

1982_F350 Member

So I bought a plow set up with an E-47 pump on it.I already had the plow with angle cylinders just needed the truck side with pump. I have changed the fluid, replaced B, and C coils, and replaced motor. I hooked up the pump today to the check everything and I have up and down, but when I go to use angle left or right I have nothing. The motor runs when i use the switch and when i flushed the system I had fluid coming out both lines at same time:dizzy: I am able to move the cylinders all the way to either side by hand. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks

Last edited: Nov 14, 2010
  2. 1982_F350

1982_F350 Member

I am going to try to bleed the system on a hill today. I read on multiple sites that you want to bleed the system with the truck on a hill and the plow lower then normal. So i am going to try this. Please if anyone has any ideas reply back. Thanks 1982_f350