1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

meyer drop

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by milwaukeevtwin, Nov 1, 2008.

1. milwaukeevtwin

milwaukeevtwin Senior Member

I have a 1999 jimmy with a e-47 pump and a classic mount. The question i have, is it drops and hits the ground on the passengers side first and then the drivers side. Is it suppose to drop level?Is there any adjustment. Any suggestions. I have never plowed with a meyer and this was a used set upi just installed.
    Please help, Ron
  2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Yes when the blade is in the straight position it should contact the ground relatively evenly. A little off kilter isn't uncommon but it shouldn't be too far off..

You likely have something bent or worn. Could be the mount itself, the A-frame, or the nose plate on the front of the A-frame. Time to use the eyeballs as well as the tape measure to see what's bent and/or worn.