1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer Drive Pro Jack Stand Bent

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by kimb, Feb 19, 2009.

1. kimb

kimb Junior Member

How can I remove the jack stand from the plow? I dont want to damage the frame. The stand is bent and I want to remove the stand to straighten it. Can I safely tip the plow forward onto the blade? Partially tip it forward? If not, how do I remove the jack stand, it seems easy, but it is a new plow and I dont want to damage it. It is a 6' 10' plow. Thanks
  2. jefx

jefx Junior Member

I would remove the plow from the truck and have someone hold up the frame end of the plow high enough to pull the stand out. You should be able to just press the "locking switch" and pull straight out.
  3. kimb

kimb Junior Member

I ended up just tilting the plow onto it's blade and removed the stand. I had to bring it to a garage to have it straightened. They used a press. Worked fine. Thanks for the help