1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

meyer drive pro for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by tyreese27, Dec 3, 2013.

1. tyreese27

tyreese27 Member

I have a brand new never used meyer drive pro 7'5 in prefect condition for sale out of the Chicago land area.

if anyone is interested let me know and we can work out a deal

2. WheelerandSon

WheelerandSon Member

still have it? How much?

3. tyreese27

tyreese27 Member

Yeah I still have it. im just looking to get my money back $600. from meyer its 1100 and the cheapest i found it from a place was little over 900 without tax.

4. bls47303

bls47303 Junior Member
    from indiana

what dose your mount fit?

5. RMGLawn

RMGLawn Senior Member

Can you text me pics?? 7346260974

6. RMGLawn

RMGLawn Senior Member

Very interested

7. tyreese27

tyreese27 Member

I'm not sure what mounts it fits. I have a meyer drive pro 6'8 and was going to switch out the moldboard with this 7'5 but the mounts for the a frame didnt reach so I would have to replace the everything so i just said forget that.

on the 7'5 plow the two ports on the moldboard where the A frame connects to is like 41 inches apart if that helps any

8. RMGLawn

RMGLawn Senior Member

Thanks for the pics. Thought it was the whole plow side, not just the moldboard