1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer Drive Pro Drifts Left While Raising

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by Turbogeno, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Turbogeno

Turbogeno Junior Member

New Meyer Drive Pro on a 2013 Toyota Tacoma. E58H pump. When I raise the plow it drifts left. It stays in place while plowing. It's done it since new. Based on some searching it seems like it could be the crossover valve but I didn’t see any posts that say if there’s an adjustment or not. There’s nothing in the manuals that discuss an adjustment. Any ideas?

Thanks, Geno

2. leolkfrm

leolkfrm PlowSite.com Addict

why hasn't the dealer fixed it?

3. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

Sounds like B valve not shifting all the way.

4. Turbogeno

Turbogeno Junior Member

I bought the plow on line and had a local satellite shop of a larger Meyer dealer install the electrics. I won't let him work on the truck again. I'll look around for another local dealer but I don't think there are any.

kimber750: I found a manual. Here's a couple pics. Are you referring to the "C" valve? If it didn't close all the way when not energized I can see why the plow would drift.

Thanks, Geno

e58h-left.jpg

e58h-right.jpg

5. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

No, C goes right. Left is default, meaning if no valves are energized the plow will go left. If B valve does not shift all the way some fluid will go to lift and some to left. Bad o-rings on B valve could do this also.

6. Turbogeno

Turbogeno Junior Member

kimber750: Got it, that makes perfect sense.

Thank you very much.

Geno