1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer DP 6.0 on Kubota RTV900

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by kubotalab, Dec 17, 2009.

1. kubotalab

kubotalab Junior Member

I was looking at Blizzard - mostly because they have received good reviews from Kubota owners BUT I am reconsidering and taking a good look at the Meyer DP. Seems like they have engineered a new mounting solution for the RTV that will let me keep both my nudge bar (shown this way on the Meyer website) AND my winch that is tucked into a winch "pocket" behind the bumper (where you might expect a radiator- that's under the driver - nice on cold days!). Does anyone here know how much clearance there is behind the lift frame and hydraulics because I need an inch for the roller fairlead that sticks out. See photo. (The front hitch and red clevis D ring pops out easily)
    Also how high does the DP lift off the ground? We like our ground clearance in the woods.

Thanks for any advice. This is my first post on this site. Strictly going to plow for fun and to save damage by taking the time to do it right.

Warn XT40 front.jpg