1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer Dodge mount

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Dirtboy953B, Nov 28, 2013.

1. Dirtboy953B

Dirtboy953B Senior Member

Hello all! I have a Meyer mount off of a 89' Dodge ram charger,any one know what other Dodge trucks this could fit?? Thanks!
  2. m.$terner

m.$terner Senior Member

Generally they fit anything within that body style. I think those ran from 81-93 so I would assume that mou.t should fit any of those years trucks. Probably the same with the ram wagon bronco looking thingy,if anybody still has one of those that isnt rusted beyond all hell.
  3. fireboy5722

fireboy5722 Senior Member

That will fit any dodge truck w100 to w350 from 1973-1993
  4. jrodgers

jrodgers Senior Member

What's this worth?

This was given to me when I bought a car from my dealer. I don't need it and was looking to put it on CL. The cheapest I found it new, was online for about $700 or so. Not sure what it was off of though. Any ideas from the pics?

5. jrodgers

jrodgers Senior Member

Whoops....sorry this was supposed to be a new thread.....carry on:waving: