1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer Diamond Edge

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Bosoxfan4, Dec 10, 2009.

1. Bosoxfan4

Bosoxfan4 Junior Member
    from CT

Considering getting a Meyers Diamond Edge 7'6" on my 2005 F250. Any Feedback will help with my decision. Need to know by tonight because i am either buying that or a western but the meyers is $700 cheaper

2. dana60f250

dana60f250 Member

my meyer is 10 years old i never had a problem but my buddy runs all westerns he says the r simpler and made better

3. tastebeer

tastebeer Member

Diamond Edge is a trip edge (like Fisher), it will plow more deep.wet snow than trip moldboard, (Western, Meyer, and most Boss). I'm not yet sold on the "improvements" that were made a few yrs ago to the Diamond. As I have posted before, the old Diamond plow was bullet proof (except for the Meyer pump system). Be the guinea pig and let us know about the Daimond

4. Kenyou

Kenyou Senior Member

You have a lot of reading of back posts to know the answer.
    Just remember, the best price is not always the best deal.