1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

meyer crap

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Bobby Blaze, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Bobby Blaze

Bobby Blaze Member

2. Wicked500R

Wicked500R Senior Member

:eek: :dizzy: ...They are joking...right? Thats asking for headaches....
  3. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

thats kinda stupid. put all of the electrical components and what not exposed down on the a-frame. The looks like a really bad idea!!!! At least the with the pump up on the truck, it is mre protected and out of all the salt and what not so much. These are reasons why I am getting rid of my meyer next season. The plows themselves are strong and can take a beating, but the hydralics and electrical leave alot to be desired, imo
  4. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

looks like the wiring is somewhat exposed to the elements a little more. but it looks like it would be nice where you could open the hood on your truck easily with out any mods.
  5. Wicked500R

Wicked500R Senior Member

I would yank that pump setup off, get some longer hydraulic hoses with quick connects and mount it under the hood....
  6. sbt1

sbt1 Member

Yeah, one accidental kick

on that plastic reservoir and it's goodbye nurse!! Why would they make something like that?
  7. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

WTF Thats the dumbest thing they have come up with yet.