1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer CP-9 Poly Blade 88-98 Chevy

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Nasty-Z, Dec 1, 2010.

1. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

This is my own personal blade and setup, bought new 12/19/03, always garage kept in heated garage , washed after every storm, hardly used , I had this mounted on my Dump truck and went to a HMP-10 on that so this got transfered to my '93.

Selling complete setup including :

Meyer CP-9, 9' Poly Moldboard , some rash where the "Meyer Max" logo is and on the cutting edge but no gouges , holes , or major damage , minor scuffs inherent from using a plow are present , 6 springs , power angle, early style "extended" A frame.

Mount to fit 88-98 (and 99-00 classic) Chevy / GMC , with hoop to mount pump .

E-60H pump , serviced at beginning and end of each season.

Nigh Saber lights , modules and all wiring to complete installation.

Touch pad control and harness included.

This will be a complete setup , you will need nothing except time to install it to begin plowing with it. Only reason for selling is I do not plow as much as I used to and my smaller Poly blade does fine for what I need now .

$3500 complete , I do not need to sell but it would be nice to free up some room in the shop. Located in Kresgeville PA 18333 , willing to meet within reason for fuel.

Thanks for looking

[​IMG]

TOM

2. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

Should be sold come Sunday , pending funds from buyer.

Thanks for all of the interest.

TOM

3. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

No response from persepective buyer , so it's still for sale.

Good price on a well cared for unit.

TOM

4. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

Ttt

tom