1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

meyer coupler issue

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by nofearpi, Dec 13, 2003.

1. nofearpi

nofearpi Junior Member

after all the problems i got through, now it is this. i replaced the coupler on the actual skid. and the part coming from the valve body into that coupler. it will not go on and when it will it wont go right, it is stuck left. when i looked at the coupler on the skid the fluid looked had bubbles in it, like it wasn't flowing or whatever. the fluid is new . i can hear the motor trying to go . i tried the tree deal but nothing. any easy fixes?

2. jimsmowin

jimsmowin Senior Member

:drinkup: :sleeping: check couplers to see if they are alike if you have a ball type and a pin type hooked together the will cause trouble

3. meyer&western

meyer&western Junior Member
    from 45308

plow

hey had the same thing happen to me this weekend it was the cuplers and they where brandnew to:realmad: