1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer conventional complete Dodge pre-94

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Metro Lawn, Dec 26, 2007.

1. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

I have a complete working Meyer commercial grade set up removed from an 88 Dodge W250. Blade is 8' poly covered, deflector, E-47 pump, wiring, controls, mounts, lights, bolts, everything. $800 obo

contact John 586-634-2904

88rampoly2.jpg

Last edited: Dec 26, 2007
  2. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

this thing works ? is it a classic mount with the tube lift frame ? maybe u said that and i just missed it whole thing goes for 800? and could u meet us halfway with it i am from cleveland?

3. Metro Lawn

Yes, it works. We plowed with it 2 weeks ago. It is the Meyer with the angle frame work as in the pic below.

I don't have alot of free time to meet you, but I am only about an hour from Toledo.

meyerplowsetup.jpg

4. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

alright let me make some calls and do alittle homework and ill give u a call if u give me ur city and area code i could figure out how long it would take me to get there

5. Metro Lawn

zip is 48021

6. Metro Lawn

first $500 gets it.