1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

meyer controller keeps shutting doen

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by scottmke, Feb 8, 2010.

1. scottmke

scottmke Junior Member

Ive tried 3 different controllers on my meyer and still the red light keeps coming on...i have to keep turning the controller off and then back on to continue....frustrating!!! anyone know what the problem might be???

2. Rob Abner

Rob Abner Junior Member

check all of the connections on your pump. Remove and clean, coat with dielectric grease and reassemble

3. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

Does the red overload light come on at random , or in any one position ?

TOM

4. scottmke

scottmke Junior Member

comes on all the stinkin time...random

5. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

Check the orange ground wire under the hood in the control harness , also check the grounds on the plow power unit itself , if it is an E-60 (or any model for that matter) , check the ground at the sump assembly to be sure it is clean , the solenoids get their ground through the sump .

I know it seems redundant , but grounds are everything with a touchpad or handheld controller .

TOM

6. papa

papa Junior Member

I have an E-60 H. I tried two touchpads and both would not work. I took the "black" coil off and cleaned it. have not had a problem since.