1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer Control Switch Diagram

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Nascar24, Jan 23, 2007.

1. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Hi

I was looking for a wiring diagram for a set of Meyer controls switches ( two toggle's, one angle, one lift).

I was given a nice set of switches, in a nice plastic housing that I was planning on using, but I have no diagrams, and the harnesses were cut off six inches from the switches.

thanks

Jay

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

I have a close up image of the back of the switches but it's in black and white. If you study it a little you should be able to sort it out or I can help you with it.

3. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

This might help

Here's a photo of the back of the switches

The switch on the right is the lift/ lower the switch on the left is the angle switch.

[​IMG]

4. BPK63

BPK63 Senior Member
    from CT

How do those peanut butter crackers affect operation? :D

5. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

They keep another one of my components from grumbling!,

In other words "smooth operation"

Jay

6. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Nascar,did you get a diagram or do you still need one? I can use the pic you posted to draw you one up.

7. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Thanks

I would appreciate one, I did get one but It just doesn't look right, If you can send me one I would most appreciate it!

jphanratty@charter.net

Thanks again

Jay

8. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

OK,give me a day or two to draw you one up.We had our first plow able snow last night and today so everybody that waited to fix their plow's want's it done NOW so I'm a little busy but I'll get it to ya.

9. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Take your time!

I wish I was a bit closer,I'd love to help! Its very quiet here, Four Plows already to go, just no one has snow to need them! This is for a project that I'm in the gathering stages, lol
    Thanks Again

Jay