1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer complete set up 8 foot

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Alright it is time for it to go. The blade is a C8 steel. Everything is in good shape, cutting edge new in december. It has a few little rust spots, but no holes or bad junk. One angle hose is new, and the other looks to be new. Could use a new snow flap, lol. The mount set up is classic ex mount. The lift frame is in good shape too. It has nite sabre lights, and the studs are not rusted to crap on them yet. The pump is an E60 and works beautifully. I repainted it and rebuilt it as well. Has a new gear pump, lift ram and some other guts. Has the double stud motor as well. Fluid was changed in November and filters cleaned then too. The set up comes 100% complete and the mount too. I know the mount works from 99-current Chevy/GMC 2500HD's and 2500's. Even the NBS trucks too. The light harness is for the 99-02 Chevy trucks, I am unsure of the GMC trucks. I will have pics up later today. The price is 1900 OBO on the plow. PM me or email tom@sydenstrickerlawns.com for more info. My zip is 44077

2. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Anyone?? I put it all inside the garage now. I will be listing on craigslist soon and if it doesnt sell by May 1st, it is going to ebay. It really is a good plow since all the kinks have been worked out of it. Did not let me down once this season or most of last season. Even made it thru the coldest below zero temps and the blizzard we had in march 08.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2009
  3. Sydenstricker Landscaping

bump bump I want to get this thing gone!!!