1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer Commercial

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Snowpower, Mar 6, 2008.

1. Snowpower

Snowpower Senior Member

I actually heard a Meyer Snow Plow commercial on the radio the other day while plowing. I thought I'd lost my mind.

I think it was on the local country channel, or maybe Midnite Trucker Radio I cant recall.

It was a corporate commercial though, and not some local dealer thing.

2. theguynextdoor

theguynextdoor Senior Member

I hear that commericial all the time on 103.3 the edge here in buffalo. Pretty good commerical...I still wouldn't buy one though.

3. Post Mowing

Post Mowing Member

WGN had that one playing every 20 mins during the last snow storm wile we were out plowing 1:00 AM to 6:00 AM

4. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

I heard several also while i was plowing during the last storm. They kept on playing it every 15min on our local country station. Got pretty old , pretty fast.

5. 84deisel

84deisel Senior Member

kinda of like their plows:):waving:

6. Turf Masters

Turf Masters Member

I have been using Meyers plows since 1991 and never had an issue with a pump(E-60) or anything else.All 5 trucks have either 8.5 or 9' Poly Plows.

7. riverwalkland

riverwalkland Senior Member

I just don't like the color