1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer Classic

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Bad Luck, Oct 1, 2004.

1. Bad Luck

Bad Luck Senior Member

Does anyone have any experience with the Meyer Classic setup? I was quoted today for a remanufactured deal of 2700.00 installed. New, 3400.00.

Also, Has anyone seen the new Meyer EZ-Mount Express system? NNNNICE!

PS - I have an 04 Ext cab Z71.
  2. Dwan

Dwan Senior Member

I have several Meyers Classic setups. the week point is in the tube frame when using there heavy plows.(CP8.5) It tends to crack ware it inters the tubes mounted on the trucks. also the plow mount frame, on the fords, crack on the mounts ware it connects to the truck.
    Keep all the paperwork for warranty. also make sure you are satisfied that your dealer will back up the warranty. In 22 years I have never been able to collect.

I would also beware on anything they put out for the first year as there is always a lot of bugs in there stuff.

other than that they make a good residential plow. and parts are on ever street corner.