1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer classic superduty, e60, sabers, touch pad

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by kc2006, Sep 1, 2010.

1. kc2006

kc2006 Senior Member

Got a meyer classic mount, it was a 99-03 mount that was modified to go on an 05 superduty, so I think it fits 05-07 or 08. I have most of the bolts for it too, the modified areas were done right, very thick steel was used, probably better than factory. $200 obo

E60 pump, got a new motor last year, and had a couple coils replaced at the end of last year too, it's been a back up pump for a couple years now, usually throw it on the truck a few times a season, just had it checked by a local shop and had it flushed, didn't need anything else. $500 obo

Lift tube, good shape nothing wrong with it, $200 obo

Night saber set up, everythings there, might even have an extra module, not sure I'll have to check. $175 obo

Older square touch pad with the smooth buttons, good shape, again a spare that didn't get used much. $175 obo

Open to offers on all the stuff, I could make you a good deal if you want all of it, I have extra stuff I'd throw in so all you'd need is a moldboard to have a complete set up.

I'll get pics soon, switched computers and lost the old ones I had.

2. kc2006

kc2006 Senior Member

bump.......................................

3. streetscrapin16

streetscrapin16 Senior Member

package price????

4. EvenCutLawnCare

EvenCutLawnCare Senior Member

Pics of mount and lift tube please

5. snowdays

snowdays Senior Member
    from Ohio

Kurt,

PM sent. Let me know. Thanks.

6. kc2006

kc2006 Senior Member

I'll get back to all the pm's today. Been laid up on the couch all week with a messed up back so I didn't get pics yet.

7. kc2006

kc2006 Senior Member

I'll let it all go for 1000 and I have the controller harness and the positive/negative wires for the pump.

I'll get pics today if I ever make it off the couch.

8. kc2006

kc2006 Senior Member

Here's a pic of the controller, and a pic of the lift tube with night sabers, and pump. The mount is behind it behind some stuff, and I about cried moving the lift frame because of my back so I didn't attempt the lift frame. I have pics of it somewhere, I'll have to find it. It's a typical frame mount, somewhat rusty.

controller.jpg

plow.jpg

9. kc2006

kc2006 Senior Member

yahtzee I found the one frame pic I had. As you can see it's not real rusty, still has alot of the factory paint for the most part.

frame.jpg

10. kc2006

kc2006 Senior Member

Lift tube and lights are spoken for.

PM me with offers.

11. EvenCutLawnCare

sent ya a PM

12. EvenCutLawnCare

So whats the deal? Ive messaged you a couple times and gotten no response......???