1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

meyer classic mount on 2005 f250

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by tabndust, Nov 20, 2014.

1. tabndust

tabndust Junior Member

ive got a classic mount that i bought from a guy that said yeah it will fit, it came off his 03 f250. ive got a 05 f250 and it dont fit obviously. i called to order a set of brackets for mty truck and was told they never made them for a classic. if this is true has anyone made a set or know where i can get a set? or what is my easiest option to get this plow on besides starting over in my search for a plow. i got a great deal on this one but now its not looking so great.

2. plowbabe

plowbabe Member
    from Midwest

give me your email address and I will send you the information including parts required and several pics that we took.

3. tabndust

tabndust Junior Member

4. plowbabe

plowbabe Member
    from Midwest

email sent

hope it helps!!

5. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

I believe that Meyer never made a classic mount for an 05 (Coil Spring ) Super Duty. with that being said

I have heard of guys refabbing the clevis you already have which can be very time consuming. I will let you in on one way to help in the refabbing which I have done in the past and it makes quick work in the refit.

Buy a set of MDII or MD Plus frame kit for the 05 Super duty, bolt it per the instruction sheet then take your current 03 Classic mount and cut/ drill and or weld into the MD bracket kit.