1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer Classic mount for Chevy for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by itsgottobegreen, Sep 25, 2006.

1. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

Ok since now we have all western equipment in our fleet. I am getting rid of the last of the meyer parts I have.

I have a meyer classic mount (tube style) mount. Complete with the side arms and the special frame bolt. Very little surface rust. Came off a 1995 Chevy K2500. $275 plus shipping or pick up.

Also have the wiring harness to make the plow lights work on the same truck for $35.

Pm for more info

2. itsgottobegreen

bump.......

3. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

You still have it? Can you post a pic? I have a Chevy I may need that for.

4. iowa_ironman

iowa_ironman Junior Member
    from Iowa

will this fit a 1990 chevy?

5. itsgottobegreen

pictures Its got to go

meyermount2.jpg

6. StorksAuto

StorksAuto Senior Member

7. itsgottobegreen

You got mail

8. itsgottobegreen

I never said my fleet. I said our fleet. As in my business parters and my stuff. Plus our subs.

9. SCSIndust

SCSIndust Senior Member

Snopros,

Give itsgottabegreen a break. I've met him before. He seemed like a respectable person, with an up and coming business.

10. mr.plow 2

mr.plow 2 Member

Jack-a_s

Snopros Sounds Like A A--hole You Got 4 Itgottobegreen Got 615 Dont Make Fun Loser

11. SCSIndust

SCSIndust Senior Member

no, no, no. snopros just needs some schooling on how things work around here. he's new here.

12. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

see, this is a public forum...if he feels like saying something he can and will...if you have no interest in the product, and all you've got is something negative to say, just keep your mouth shut...it's pretty simple!

13. Precision Lawn

Precision Lawn Senior Member

I agree lets al be friends here. I don't think anything was might by the post so lets move on

Thanks

Last edited: Oct 13, 2006
  14. Diamond K 75

Diamond K 75 Junior Member

I'm looking for a mount for a diamond 7.5 to fit on a 95 k1500. Would this fit a Diamond? I hear meyer and diamond are close but not the same. Also would a kit for a 2500 fit the 15?

15. StorksAuto

StorksAuto Senior Member