1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer Classic mount and lift frame for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by BigSnow, Nov 22, 2008.

1. BigSnow

BigSnow Junior Member
    from canada

Meyer parts for sale

Hi guys, I have 1 meyer mount for a 98 chev 2500 4 x4 pickup truck, meyer part # Z101254.It does fit other years.

I also have the lift frame with older style lights (classic) non saber(no pump) meyer part # Z101095

Both are in great condition and am asking 450$ OBO for everything. I'm outside of detroit,Michigan and can meet the buyer.

My phone number is 519 903 7779..thanks Matt

Please see attached pics

Happy plowing

"I thought I was wrong once but I was mistaken"

Image007.gif

Image006.gif

Image009.gif

Image010.gif

Image011.gif

2. Scott's

Scott's Senior Member

will you sell just the lift frame? If so how much?

Scott
    419-463-8440

3. BigSnow

BigSnow Junior Member
    from canada

Sure
    I'll take 200$ for the lift frame...I can meet ya Wednesday in Detroit or along the way..lemme know 519 903 7779..Matt

have a good one

4. BigSnow

BigSnow Junior Member
    from canada

Meyer lift frame and mount more info

Hi guys

My email is lakeshore24@gmail.com. I can send you the same pics but in larger format if desired..lemme know

The part number in the above threads is from the angelos-supplies catalogue

Also the meyer mount fits 98-2000
    trucks also k3500 4wd duallys,k3500 4wd pickup and k2500 4 wd pickup..

I've also seen them modified to fit other vehicles cheaper than buying the original mount if its close

Happy plowing..thanks..Matt