1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer Classic Mount 99 F350 Needed

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by pasto_guy, Aug 25, 2010.

1. pasto_guy

pasto_guy Member

Looking for the mount or a complete set up if the plow is 8ft. or bigger. Thanks
  2. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

3. pasto_guy

pasto_guy Member

I'M in VA so its a little far for the whole set up, but I'd be willing to buy the mount and have it shipped if you are willing to part out. PM me if you would be willing to part out, might be interested in the E60 as well. Thanks If anybody else has anything let me know.
  4. pasto_guy

pasto_guy Member

still looking, can anyone help me out.
  5. streetscrapin16

streetscrapin16 Senior Member

How much are you looking to spend on a mount?
  6. pasto_guy

pasto_guy Member

Still looking, any one have anything, really would like to have a complete setup.
  7. BBChevy

BBChevy Junior Member

Complete 8',E60 Quick Lift,Sabres,off from a 02 -250.
    Greg 231 690 5075
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2010
  8. pasto_guy

pasto_guy Member

Thanks Greg, but it looks like you are about 12 hours away from me. Wish you were closer to Virginia because that would have been perfect. Any body else have anything?