1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer Classic 17111

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by almostfinished, Dec 27, 2010.

1. almostfinished

almostfinished Junior Member

Hey all

I, along with what seems like everyone else haha is in need of a meyer classic 17111 frame. If anyone has one or knows someone who does can you please send them my way? I am in desperate need, I had to get rid of my truck (lemon reasons) and picked up another chevy 2500HD and am now out of a plow. I already lost out on this storm we just had here in westchester ny. I am more than willing to pay shipping, my zip is 10570. Please email or call me at the contacts listed below. Thanks everyone

Nick
    914-844-3220
    skeezo83@hotmail.com

2. Xmas1

Xmas1 Junior Member

Good luck!
    I was looking for a couple of weeks and finally went with a new one. A local dealer had one laying around and I got it for $650.00. I have a hard time justifying that kind of money but at least I know I can sell it later for close to what I paid. These prices are insane for the mounts.
    I've been watching ebay and asking all over with no luck. A used one just sold on ebay for $570 plus shipping.
    Probably your best bet is to call around and see what the smaller dealers might have laying around.

3. almostfinished

I kind of had a feeling that would be the case. I'll make some calls and see what I can find. I, just like you said cannot justify spending nearly 800 on a new mount. Personally speaking I think the frame prices are insane. Thanks for the heads up.

Nick

4. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

I have plenty of these in stock...give me a call if interested....

5. almostfinished

Hey Jim, I sent you an email..

6. BBChevy

BBChevy Junior Member

I WILL BUY 1.............LMN?
    When I get Done,I will have a Dozen!!!!!!
    THANKS!
    Greg

7. almostfinished

BBChevy- does that mean you have any to sell? I am in quite a bind. Please let me know. Thanks

Nick
    Skeezo83@hotmail.com

8. wellnermp

wellnermp Senior Member
    from Alaska

Hey almostfinished, I've got one down in Montana. I sent you an email. Let me know.

9. almostfinished

email sent!

10. m.$terner

m.$terner Senior Member

if you guys are interested i have one off of an 04 chevy 2500 hd. the truck was in an accident and the one tube mount has been bent up.im sure it could pushed down and used but a little bit of welding would be the safest thing imo.id like to get $300 for it as it is.I know if repaired i can get the $500 plus on ebay but im very busy and someone who can weld or knows someone who can weld can make this work for a fraction of the price.ill throw up some pics tomorrow and you guys can check it out if interested.

11. moneyman

moneyman Junior Member

Hey, msterner do you still have the mount? thanks

12. m.$terner

m.$terner Senior Member

yes i do. shoot me an email at MGS_Enterprises@yahoo.com and ill get you a few pictures.

13. moneyman

moneyman Junior Member

having trouble emailing. is address correct. never mind I figured it out.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2011
  14. moneyman

moneyman Junior Member

15. moneyman

moneyman Junior Member

Phone is 815 222-3483 thanks