1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer C series used plow prices

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Storm1, Feb 19, 2006.

1. Storm1

Storm1 Junior Member
    from Ohio

I have been looking for a good used meyer C 8.5 or 9. I found one (8.5) in decent shape only needs a little work, 1 patch on moldboard everything else is good (cylinders, new cutter, A frame all in good shape). Guy wants $850 for it and I might be able to get a set of used pro wings in the deal also. Feel free to give me your opinions.

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

$850 just for the blade with a rot hole in it sound like a lot of money

3. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

$500 would be better
  4. Jpocket

Jpocket Senior Member

$450 or $600 if you REALLY need it.
  5. sefh

sefh Senior Member

Wow I sold a Meyer C-8 with a good board (rusted but no holes) and working cylinders and an extra A frame for $400 so I think you should keep looking ;)
  6. Storm1

Storm1 Junior Member
    from Ohio

Thanks for the replys, I thought it sounded kind of steep, but I haven't had to buy a plow in quite a while. I'll keep looking, sooner or later I'll come across one.