1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer C-8 Classic Mount A-Frame

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by tjaltz, May 21, 2010.

1. tjaltz

tjaltz Junior Member

I have a Meyer C-8 that I am moving from a Dodge to a 2001 F-350 using mounting carton 17112. The C-8 plow has a bent A-frame that I want to replace, but I'm not sure what the correct part number is, or how to measure what I have to get a replacement. If anyone knows what the correct A-Frame for this setup is, I'd appreciate it.

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

A C series plow on a classic mount would use Meyer p/n 13608 which is a 15" sector and 31" over all. Be ready for sticker shock if you're buying new, list is over $550 and walk in prices hover in the $450-ish range.

3. tjaltz

tjaltz Junior Member

B&B - Thanks for the info.

4. mcfly89

mcfly89 Senior Member

i think i have what you need...brand new. i bought it for my st7.5 and it was the wrong one...and i just never got around to taking it back, lol.

edit...yup, just checked, i do have a new 13608.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2010
  5. EJ Contracting

EJ Contracting Junior Member

I have a c-8 plow and a 1991 f350.....do i have to alter it or remove the bumper...help please

6. greywynd

greywynd PlowSite.com Addict

EJ, there's a response to this question of yours on the thread you started.