1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer C-8 and MDII

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by NJConstruction, Oct 1, 2005.

1. NJConstruction

NJConstruction Junior Member
    from NJ

I have a Meyer C-8 plow, with the EZ mount classic system, and now I have to put it on a new truck. I have found the truck mount and tube setup for my new truck in the MDII style....would my plow fit this style mount without any modification? Thanks.
  2. slapshotmike24

slapshotmike24 Member

From what I've seen, the blade for the MDII mount does not match up with the e-z mount tube style. I am guessing you will need to make some modifications. If you are interested in selling your c-8, email me at slapshotmike24@aol.com.
  3. KaTooM12503

KaTooM12503 Junior Member

Maybe If You Weren't Such A ****** Mike You Could Figure That Out You Internet Nerd. This Kid Spent So Much Money Sand Blasting His Old As Plow And Painting It Perfectly And It's A Plow Towards The End Of The Winter It Had Gashes In It And Was All Worn ... Ummmm But I Think It Did The Same Job That It Would Have Done Without The 400 In Cosmetics. Duhhh
  4. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

I think this clown should be banned. We try to keep it professional on these forums and its people like you that obviously dont have any experience with snow removal that come on and start throwing some weight around like you have some. Maybe hge wanted to have a professional look cleam plows and trucks are very good for your image but apperently with 3 posts you wouldnt know then would you.
  5. wmsland

wmsland Junior Member
    from NE Ohio

Chances are you would have to get a new A frame for the plow, the tabs where the pins go into the frame are different and the chain set up is also different.