1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer Blaster 750S......anyone using one?

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by JBMiller616, Oct 28, 2008.

1. JBMiller616

JBMiller616 Senior Member

The owner of my company has had me researching tailgate spreaders for about the past two weeks now. V-Boxes are out because I need to be able to put blowers in the beds and additionally, anything that doesn't have an optional swing out mounting system is also out because I need access to the bed. The spreader must also be able to spread salt, sand, or a mix.

After narrowing it down it seems I am only left with the Meyer Blaster 750S. It has the highest capacity, with a optional swing out mount, AND it will spread #1 Rock Salt, Sand, or a mix of the two.

The spreader seems to be a pretty new product, has anyone had any experience with it?? Or maybe you know of something else that might fit my needs??

Whatever I get, I'm going to be getting two, so before I spend $7,000 I want to make sure what I get is going to work well.

Thanks for the help guys.

2. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

thats would of been a magaum before Myers bought them out, they havent change the way there made so yea there a good unit

3. nobletousha13

nobletousha13 Senior Member
    from VA

did you $7,000.00

4. JBMiller616

I'm buying two.

5. JBMiller616

Bump.....Anyone??

6. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

I've heard NUMEROUS times that the Meyer Blaster 750S is the best tailgate spreader around. I checked the specs on it...and It looks sweet. I want one bad, could make a lot more money.

7. JBMiller616

Thanks for the input, I think this is the one I'm going to go with.............