1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

meyer blade not staying angled, keeps shifting position while pushing...

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by trqjnky, Jan 7, 2010.

1. trqjnky

trqjnky Senior Member

if i have the blade angled to the left, and hit a deep drift with the right side of the blade, the blade will tilt to the right. i understand when you hit something the overload psi release is supposed to let the blade angle to prevent damage. but this seems to be shifting too easy

2. Bashby

Bashby Senior Member

What pump do you have and does it do it in both directions?

3. trqjnky

trqjnky Senior Member

e60 pump. does it in both directions. even when driving down the road, if its angled one direction, it will move.

4. Bashby

Bashby Senior Member

5. Bashby

Bashby Senior Member

6. cbeard

cbeard Member

Check your fluid level also.

7. elementalist03

elementalist03 Junior Member
    from NE Ohio

RE: PLOW WON'T HOLD ANGLE: Ok, I have the same problem. This is my first year plowing so i am a complete Moron here. I checked the fluid level in the E-60 pump, it appears low.

The missing fluid appears to be in the Power Anglers and lines.

The troubleshooting guide suggest checking for leaks and "snug up gland nuts."

I have an extra Crossover Relief (from a E60 w/ bad mount) & an extra C-Valve (new).

If I use the Crossover Relief Valve that I have in a pump with a bad mount, will i need to adjust the pressure of that valve.

And, Assuming it is better to check the pressure, how do i do that?

8. STREETGLIDE

STREETGLIDE Member
    from OHIO

Low on fluid, fill and bleed.