1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

meyer 9' plow off an 02 f450

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by AintNoFun, Dec 18, 2010.

1. AintNoFun

AintNoFun Senior Member

i have a 9' meyer plow im selling off an 2002 ford f450. plow had a new motor put on it last year. only 2 issues are the driver side of the plow has a small bend in it (see picture) the second issue is the the bottom of the motor where it mounts to the frame is broken. i was thinking about just getting a piece of flat stock bend it in a U shape then just drilling a hole and bolting it to the top so it doens't bounce off... make me an offer for everything or just the plow.. located in ocean county NJ...

meyers.JPG

meyers (2).JPG

meyers (3).jpg

meyers (4).jpg

meyers (6).JPG

2. aarons

aarons Junior Member

Hello there, Is the plow and mounts still for sale? Is the wiring included? How much do you want for it? Please let me know thanks.
    -Aaron