1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer 8ft Conventional 73-87 Chevy

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Lbilawncare, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Lbilawncare

Lbilawncare Senior Member

Meyer 8ft Conventional mount. Worked well when taken off a 1984 Chevy K10. E60 pump mounts backwards to fit frame. Asking $500.00 Contact brad.ludwig@insightbb.com

for sale 006.JPG

for sale 007.JPG

for sale 005.JPG

for sale 008.JPG

2. Lbilawncare

Cheap plow for backup, make me an offer ! I think I still have a new cutting edge stored for it that I can include. Thanks for looking

3. Lbilawncare

$400.00 Anyone ? ? ?

4. STA-GREEN

STA-GREEN Junior Member

?

Do u have the mount for under the truck that mounts to the frame and or any pics of it and also could u messure if u do have it from each side from one side where it mounts to frame to the other side also why is it so bent up on top of blade

5. STA-GREEN

STA-GREEN Junior Member

?

Also do u have all the wiring and controls to operate the plow and how long ago did u see it working when it was still on ur old truck

6. Lbilawncare

The top of the plow is bent from the plow tripping pushing 18+ inches of snow and running into a fence. The bottom of the frame is not pictures, but is included. All wiring and controls are included, with the exception of headlights, which we wired in direct.

7. BBChevy

BBChevy Junior Member

8"meyers

Please give Me a call @ 231 690 5075 cell THANKS Greg
    I Tried your email,but its NOT In Order????????
    Or,send me a email @ blwn38@gmail.com

8. Lbilawncare

Bump, Still Available (the extra cutting edge is sold) $ 4 0 0 .0 0 ! ! ! !

9. dirtmandan2

dirtmandan2 Senior Member

how much just for the pump???

10. Redneck

Redneck Senior Member

I could be intrested in the pump also

11. Lbilawncare

$400 for ALL, I don't want to separate this.

12. BBChevy

BBChevy Junior Member

Parts??????

Well i made the Trip to Champaine,Il to Buy these Parts last Weds.11-26-08
    Yesterday i got the Plow and pump mounted on the Truck.
    Heres what i FOUND......................?
    Both Angle Cylinders are Completely LOCKED UP!
    The Pump Housing is CRACKED just about the lower Mounting bolt flange.
    As you can see in the Pictures,the Parts are a bit Used?But were SOLD to Me @ Brads word that they were in USEABLE Condition!
    So,i called Him this morning to see if we could work something out,since i drove over 700 miles?He's RESPONCE(SORRY,you still got a GOOD Deal?I have to go now)
    Yes 400.00 is NOT alot on Money,but i was hoping for more that a Busted Plow and Pump assembly?????????
    Brad is Located in CHAMPAINE IL.61822
    His Business is @ 2914 Hundman Drive
    217-202-2085
    PLEASE BE CAREFUL DEALING WITH HIM!!!
    THANKS
    Greg

13. cgrappler135

cgrappler135 Senior Member

Thanks for the heads up. I actually thought about buying that too. Hope you can get it workin for not too much!

14. Lbilawncare

I must respond to this, I apologize for the bump. I find it a bit ironic that you recently posted about buying a pump off of eBay that had a crack in THE EXACT SAME SPOT. I call BS, I for one am glad I did not give in to your request for a refund of $250.00. If you got scammed on eBay then why didn't you even look at the pump before it was loaded into your truck? Like I said on the phone, I am sorry if the cylinders are locked up, you knew the blade had been sitting outside.

15. BBChevy

BBChevy Junior Member

Junk!!!

Well There Mr.(THESE PARTS ARE IN WORKING ORDER)I Was Hoping that maybe things were Different on the JUNK that you Sold Me,but i GUESS NOT???
    I Will Look you Up sometime when i Head that Way?And,i will MAKE Sure to BRING THE JUNK THAT YOU SOLD ME ALONG!
    Maybe a Little Iron in your Diet will get you to Reconcider???
    LATER
    Greg

16. BBChevy

BBChevy Junior Member

Angle Cylinders

Anyone have a set of Angle CYLINDERS,1.5 with at least a 12"Stroke.If i can Find a set Fairly REASONABLE,since this will be the SECOND Time that i have had to PAY for THEM?
    It would Be APPRECIATED!!!
    THANKS
    Greg
    231 690 5075 cell