1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer 8' Lot Pro, Buyers TGS07, Snow Blower

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ctnative, Apr 28, 2012.

1. ctnative

ctnative Junior Member

So here's the story. I'm a 20 year career Navy guy getting ready to retire. I own a home improvement business on the side and ventured into the snow removal game this past winter. We didn't get much snow and I didn't have a good experience as a sub and I was offered a pretty decent job which won't allow me the flexibility to plow next winter so I'm getting out.

I NEED an enclosed trailer (see bottom of ad) and would prefer a trade but I will consider reasonable cash offers.

What I have:

1. Meyers 8' Lot Pro. Mount is for '99-06 Chevy/GMC 2500/3500 with pistol controller. Purchased Sep 2011, only used during two weak storms in Glen Burnie, MD.

2. Salt Dogg TGS07 salt spreader. Purchased it in November. Had an issue with the controller throwing codes which was replaced by Buyers in January and now works awesome. Was used on 5 lots twice.

3. Toro Power Clear 418ZE. Assembled, started but never used on snow. Its light weight prompted me to buy and have in the bed of my truck and clear longer walks. Specs: 87cc 4-cycle OHV engine, 18" clearing width and up to 25' throwing distance, Electric start - no need to pull on a rope to start, Ideally used to clear 3-6" of snow at a time on a driveway that can park up to 4 cars

What I need: 7 x 14 enclosed trailer, ideally 10K but will consider 7K, dexter axles a plus, ramp a plus, 78" MINIMUM interior height, 16" on center (at least deck/walls).

Lets make a deal.