1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer 7.6 Poly Plow e60 pump for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by cjricha, May 30, 2007.

1. cjricha

cjricha Junior Member

PLOW MUST GO!

This is a Meyer 7.6 poly plow with E60 pump I have everything you will need. It comes complete with wiring harness, pump mounts and plow. The mount I have is for a Chevy truck as it was on a 1996 z71, but I was told the mount fits 88-98 Chevy trucks. This set up comes with an aftermarket remote as the original quit working. I also have a new down valve if the pump would ever need one. This plowed worked when I bought it last winter. I would keep it, but have run into money troubles, big time. I just had to put about $2000 into the front end of my truck and can not afford to keep the plow. The pump has been stored inside since I purchased it. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. The plow is for pick up only. I require cash payment. I am looking for what I paid for the set up which was $1300, but I will take any reasonable offer.

e5d6_1.jpg

e586_1.jpg

e637_1.jpg

2. cjricha

cjricha Junior Member

I really need to get rid of this, I need the money bad, please, if anybody is interested, let me know. Thanks

3. cjricha

cjricha Junior Member

4. cjricha

cjricha Junior Member

Back up on Ebay

The plow will be back up on Ebay tonight. Email me if you want to come and see it if you are interested. cjricha@hotmail.com