1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer 7.5ST Snowplow w/ 03-07 Chevy HD Mount/Wiring/Touchpad Controller

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Hackattack, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Hackattack

Hackattack Junior Member

Hey All,

I haven't posted much in here but have mainly lurked and just read up on the plowing business.

Anyhow, I bought a plow for my 03 2500HD, but have since decided that I'm not going to do the plow thing this year because I want to sell the truck in the spring and will start fresh with a new truck next year. Plus, I didn't have enough time to get everything ready for this year...so I'm going to use all of 2014 to get ready for the 2015 season. So, you will probably see much more of me in the spring!

Anyhow, I have a Meyer 7.5ST snowplow with a mount that will fit an 03-07 Chevy/GMC HD Classic...meaning 2500HD/3500HD Classic. I bought the plow off of a 3500HD and was going to put it on my 2500HD. I have all of the wiring and touchpad controller.

Sorry for the link, but more information and pictures can be seen here:

Thanks for looking and let me know if you're interested! I am more than willing to meet!