1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer 7.5ft Plow Complete Package

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Erlee, Sep 20, 2007.

1. Erlee

Erlee Junior Member

New "BOSS" in town, Meyer gotta move out!

Selling a complete set up, ready to go. New truck & plow are in & I need the space (some peace of mind too, the other half... you know... ).

• Meyer ST-78 7.5 ft Plow Blade, triple HD spring trip system, ½” cutting blade, shoe assembly, A-frame and sector. Great condition, no paint peels, bends, dents, gouges. No rust blemish either. Angle actuators and lines are in excellent condition, no leaks.
    • E47H Electro Lift Pump with quick disconnect fittings; pump and motor are strong, no leaks.
    • Slick Stick 4-way cab control and relays.
    • Halogen plow light set-up.
    • Carton mount system, fits ’86-’91 Dodge 1500-3500 series.
    • Spare parts (all new OEM) include: 1 steel ½” cutting edge with mounting hardware, 1 spring, 1 angle actuator, 1 hydraulic hose, 1 blade guide marker kit.
    E-mail starttofinnish@yahoo.com for pics.

The package is worth around $1,500; make me an offer - snow is on it's way!

2. Erlee

Erlee Junior Member

Bump......

3. Erlee

Erlee Junior Member

Bump......

4. L.I.Mike

L.I.Mike Senior Member

Plow

I sent you a PM.

5. Erlee

Erlee Junior Member