1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

meyer 7,5 st wiring issue?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by timberwolf3535, Aug 30, 2010.

1. timberwolf3535

timberwolf3535 Junior Member

i have a 2005 silverado 1500 just got a 4 year old meyer st 7.5 mdll e-60 quick lift plow i went to pick up plow and the guy still has it all mounted on his truck to show me it worked it worked beautifully (he had a 2001 or 2002 1500 i belive) we took it all out of his truck i brought it home and i put in my truck hooked everything up went to test out the plow and it seems like there its no juice going threw the wiring???? i have no power to anything i checked fuses there fine and only thing not conected is day time running lights and derctional wires i dont understand whats wrong any one have an idiea thanks a bunch