1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer 7.5 power angle E-47 Ford complete

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Tediesel, Oct 24, 2005.

1. Tediesel

Tediesel Member

This is Complete setup from a 80-86 Ford and I think it will also fit up to 96 too with your newer bumper. It includes a bumper from a '86. The plow itself is in good shape, solid moldboard. It worked good last winter. I removed it and sold the truck now I bought a new truck with plow so this one is going. It comes with a rebuilt 2 seasons ago E-47 plow pump and electro touch controls. All the mounting brackets are also with it and whatever bolts I took out that I didn't cut to get off come with it too. The only thing it needs is the swivel connector on the pass side cylinder and a new set of quick connects might be a good idea since the current quick connects were getting iffy when I took it off. The wiring harness for the lights and everything is also included but it looks like a birds nest so you might want to get a new one of those. It is missing one light. I was asking 750 for it all. I am located in Western, PA. No shipping.

2. wishingtoplow

wishingtoplow Member
    from Pa

can you e-mail pics to k.weiskopff@excite.com. think this would be okay on an f150? how much are you asking now?