1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer 7.5' plow for Superduty- Northern Virginia

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by cvitale, Oct 7, 2007.

1. cvitale

cvitale Junior Member

Plowsite: Thank you for letting me post this, you guys have been a great source of knowledge and experience that I could not have survived the seasons without. Thank you.

7.5' Meyer snow plow EZ mount system. The frame mount is designed for 1999-2004 Ford Superduty F-250 -450 trucks.

Come with all the mounts and hardware necessary for installation.
    E-47 Hydraulics with angling rams
    7.5' steel plow blade
    Electric wiring harness for the plow. (Joystick style)
    I have the plow light wiring harness but not the lights. Because of the way the plow was set up I never needed them.

I have all the brackets and mounts. Installing the plow was easy, its bolt on behind the bumper, you only need to drill 4 holes for the angle supports. I have the wiring for the lights, but not the lights themselves. I never needed to use them on my truck. I also have some extra parts for it such as extra angling rams and I'm sure a few other items. Attached is a picture of the plow last February. Feel free to email me with questions or if you would like to come see it. The truck is not for sale. My email address is vitality1371@hotmail.com Located in Fairfax VA 22030

Asking $2,000

pics:
    http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w257/vitality1371/Meyer snow plow/

Thank you,

Chris