1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

meyer 7.5 plow FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by johngus, Sep 6, 2004.

1. johngus

johngus Senior Member

up for sale is 7.5 meyer plow off 99 suburban,comewith plow,mount,all wiring and slick stick controller.also comes with new hoses,plow markers,extra pins and fluid.the mount is currently still on truck because if it doesn't sell I'll use it on my house this year.has E47 pump,fluid changed twice a year.in pretty good condition.I'd like to get $1200 for all.email to johngus@hotmail with questions or offers.

Picture 197.jpg

Picture 198.jpg

2. plowdr

plowdr Junior Member

offer

would you take 900.00 and meet in western nj. any ? call mike @717-795-9350

3. johngus

johngus Senior Member

I relly would like $1200 and I don't have way to transport to NJ.It will not fit in the back of my truck.email if you want more info or to make another offer.Johngus@hotmail.com.

4. BRIMOW525

BRIMOW525 Senior Member

will you sell it seperate or all in one?

5. johngus

johngus Senior Member

i need to sell it complete,It will be hard to sell pieces seperatly.

6. johngus

johngus Senior Member

bringing this back to the top.I can't believe nobody needs a complete setup at this price.you'll make that back on the first snow

7. johngus

johngus Senior Member

One More Bump To The Top

8. herbie1

herbie1 Junior Member

Plow

I am new to snow plowing and looking for a good starter plow. Any idea is this plow could be mounted on a 99 GMC Sierra 2500? If so I may be interested.
    Herb Hewlett

9. johngus

johngus Senior Member

if your truck is the older style,it will bolt right up.if its the newer style the mount may be different.check with a meyer deaer.

10. johngus

johngus Senior Member

Plow Is Sold!!!!