1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer 7.5 For Sale Comes with a truck

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by johnnysnok, Mar 9, 2014.

1. johnnysnok

johnnysnok Member

Completely set up with a 7 1/2 foot Meyers plow all in 100% working condition. Just had the plow pump rebuilt 2 weeks ago and also put in new A & B valves ($300+) It has the touch pad control, and i also have a set of after market wings that go on it.

1999 Ford F-150 XLT 4x4 Short Bed. Overdrive, A/C, cruise control, Black on Black paint, Dual exhaust.

4.6 motor with 124,000 miles, grey cloth interior with front bucket seats and center console.
    Front Visor, low profile tool box, tanno cover, bug sheild, AM / FM CD player, after market grill, window visors
    New toyo tires and new rims installed 1/2013 ($2000.00)

This truck is ready to roll, and in exceptional shape for a 1999, the pictures do not do it justice. I am upgrading to a newer truck and getting out of plowing my driveway and want to keep the package together rather than undoing the plowing wiring harness and bracket and selling the plow separate.
    It does not smoke or burn oil and does not have any drips when parked in my garage. I have owned the truck for the last 10 years and garaged kept.

PM me if interested...i have more photos

4image (Large).jpg

image (Large).jpg

3image (Large).jpg

DSC03183 (Large).jpg

DSC03186 (Large).jpg
  2. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

So how much for it all?
  3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Well the plow is worth about about 600 bucks. So I'd say 600.00!
  4. johnnysnok

johnnysnok Member

Grandview you always have a smart comment to anything anybody does or says on this site.
    Why don't you just let others post there questions, comments or what ever they feel like without you chiming in with your idiot comments.
  5. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Well you started the thread Plow for sale ,truck included,then you don't post a price.So that's what the plow is worth to me.
  6. leigh

leigh PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

Did a little research, I'm figuring 6500$ or best offer.
  7. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Your ad title basically says "Plow for sale, comes with free truck" and then no price either. Good job on the pics and that is a clean F150. I like it.

How much will you take off if somebody doesn't want the bling bling rims? Because they are no longer worth $2000.
  8. johnnysnok

johnnysnok Member

I can't revise my post to add a price, which I honestly didn't realize I posted it with it not listed in it.

To Mathew G and Banksy and everyone else.

Truck as it sits with plow $11,000
    Banksy if you have 4 tires to bring to drive away $10,000
  9. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

It's certainly clean for a 15 year old plow truck. Looks like it was cared for. Good luck with the sale.